1. How do I get to Lake Clark National Park and Preserve?
2. Where can I get a map of the park?
3. What's the weather like?
4. What kind of wildlife might I see in the park?
5. Where are the best places to go fishing?
6. Are there any archeological or historic sites in the park?
7. I'd like to go backpacking - what do I need to know?
8. How do I stay safe around bears?
9. Where can I stay in the park? Are there any restaurants or grocery stores?
10. I'd like to take a guided fishing/hunting/camping trip - where can I find a guide?
11. I'm a birder - is there a bird list for the park?
12. I'm doing a project on Lake Clark for school. Do you have any handouts or brochures I can use?
Last updated: December 5, 2017
PO Box 227