Important Safety Notice
The National Park Service follows CDC guidance to reduce the spread of COVID-19. Check locally for updates and changes in park operations. Thank you for helping to keep yourself and others safe and healthy.
Current COVID-19 community level of Lake Clark National Park and Preserve: MEDIUM
Mask requirements are based on the CDC's identified COVID-19 community level, noted above.
- HIGH: masks are required for everyone indoors, regardless of vaccination status. Indoor areas include, but are not limited to, park visitor centers, administrative offices, and other NPS facilities.
- MEDIUM and LOW: masks are optional indoors.
- Masks are encouraged for people traveling on modes of commercial transportation where social distancing isn’t possible.
- Practice physical distancing by maintaining at least 6 feet (2 m) of distance between you and others.
- Wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds or use hand sanitizer. Cover your mouth and nose when you cough or sneeze. If you feel sick, please do not visit the park.