Established by Congress in 1968, North Cascades National Park, Ross Lake National Recreation Area, and Lake Chelan National Recreation Area are together managed as the North Cascades National Park Service Complex.
In this section, you will find information and documents related to the management of North Cascades National Park Service Complex.
- Laws & Policies: Find links to the enabling legislation and current regulations for the park complex, as well as information on the laws and policies that govern the National Park Service.
- Your Dollars at Work: Learn about how park improvements are funded by recreation fees.
- Park Planning: Learn about current plans that guide decision making and actions within the park complex and get information on current planning efforts.
- Fire Management: Learn about fire management in the park complex and how the North Cascades implements national fire policy.
- Jobs: Join a diverse workforce committed to preserving unimpaired natural and cultural resources and values for the enjoyment, education, and inspiration of this and future generations.
- Project Update: Find out information on 2015 park projects.