Permits & Reservations

Color photo of reenactors dressed in military uniforms from different periods in history holding flags and standing in a line.
There are many permitted special events held in the park each year.

NPS photo


A variety of permitted activities take place in the park each year. Activities range from special events, public assemblies and meetings to commercial and wedding photography. Read more about obtaining special use permits.


Timed entry tickets are required to visit Independence Hall from March through December. Tickets are not required in January and February, except for holiday weekends. Learn how to obtain tickets on our ticketing web page. No reservations or tickets are needed to visit the Liberty Bell Center or most other park buildings.

Commercial Use Authorizations

A Commercial Use Authorization (CUA) allows an individual, group, company or other for-profit entity to conduct commercial activities and provide specific visitor services with a national park. Read more about obtaining a CUA.

Last updated: April 9, 2024

Park footer

Contact Info

Mailing Address:

143 S. 3rd Street
Philadelphia, PA 19106



Contact Us