Permits & Reservations

Backcountry Permits

Commercial Film /
Photography Permit

Special Use Permits
(Weddings, First Amendment Activities,
Picnics, Memorials and Scattering,
Special Events)

Commercial Use Permit

This page is for permit and filming information for Colorado National Monument only. Please use the above links to find more information about the type of activity you are seeking a permit for.

If you would like to film or get a special use permit at another park in Colorado, please use the links below to get more information. The links will take you to each park's filming and permit information page.

Rocky Mountain National Park

Mount Evans, Arapaho National Forest

Black Canyon of the Gunnison National Park

Curecanti National Recreation Area

Dinosaur National Park

Florissant Fossil Beds National Monument

Great Sand Dunes National Park and Preserve

Mesa Verde National Park

Last updated: May 2, 2023

Park footer

Contact Info

Mailing Address:

1750 Rim Rock Drive
Fruita, CO 81521


970 858-2800

Contact Us