Commercial Use Authorization Permits

Commercial Use Authorization (CUA) (also known as Outfitter Guide/Permits with the U.S. Forest Service) are required for engaging in any business within the park. Examples include guided bicycle tours, photography workshops, hiking and rock climbing activities. Please read Commercial Use Authorization - Guidelines, Requirements, Fees, and Application before submitting an application. We also ask that you submit a CUA Annual Report.

Last updated: December 6, 2016

Contact the Park

Mailing Address:

199 Hemphill Knob Rd
Asheville , NC 28803


828 348-3400

Contact Us

Stay Connected