Occasional repair and stabilization projects are underway at the Kitchen House, Main House, and Slave Quarters. The Main House is closed during the week. However, ranger tours are available by reservation on most Saturdays and Sundays. Currently, the Kitchen House, Barn, and Slave Quarters are open for touring seven days a week.
The Kitchen House (ca. 1814), Main House (ca. 1798), and the ruins of 25 of the original 32 slave cabins (ca. 1814) at Kingsley Plantation are integral parts of the complex associated with the plantation life in the late eighteenth and early nineteenth centuries and with the life of Zephaniah Kingsley. The slave cabins are registered on the National Register of Historic Places as one of the most intact examples of the plantation system in Florida.
Last updated: March 7, 2016