Doing Business With Us

Federal regulations prohibit engaging in or soliciting any business in park areas, except in accordance with the provisions of a permit, contract, or other written agreement with the National Park Service.


In Olympic National Park, concessions contracts have been issued to provide certain visitor services. These services include overnight accommodations, food and beverage, retail sales, recreational equipment rental (bikes, boats, skis, and snowshoes), therapeutic hot mineral spring pools, a swimming pool, massage therapy and campground sites. No other businesses are currently authorized to provide these services in Olympic National Park.

For information about services available at Kalaloch Lodge please visit:

For information about services available at Lake Crescent Lodge, Sol Duc Hot Springs Resort and Log Cabin Resort please visit:

Commercial Use Authorizations and Non-Profit Special Use Permits

Olympic National Park issues Commercial Use Authorizations and Non-Profit Special Use Permits to provide for business opportunities in several types of visitor services:

  • Mountaineering, backpacking and day hiking trips
  • Bicycling tours
  • Kayak and stand-up paddle board trips
  • Llama/horseback pack trips and drop camps
  • Photography workshops
  • Scuba diving classes
  • Trailhead shuttles
  • Float fishing trips
  • Firewood supply for campgrounds

If you are interested in providing these services at Olympic National Park, contact the Commercial Services Office at (360) 565-3028. Applications are accepted annually from January 1st to May 1st.

After discussing your proposal with the Commercial Services Office, a Commercial Use Authorization application or a Non-Profit Special Use Permit application will need to be submitted. Once you have downloaded a form, select the "View" menu and choose "Edit Document" to enter your data. Specific requirements must be met including insurance coverage, guide training, and payment of authorization fees.

Other forms needed by Commercial Use Authorization (CUA) or Non-Profit Special use Permit (SUP) applicants and holders as mentioned in the application can be found at the following links. Once you have downloaded a form, select the "View" menu and choose "Edit Document" to enter your data:

Commercial Filming and Photography Permits

Permits are required for most commercial filming and photography within Olympic National Park. The application for a permit can be downloaded from the park website here: Commercial Filming Permit Application. For additional information about commercial filming and photography permits please call (360)565-3092.

Federal Contracting

Olympic National Park annually solicits for businesses to assist with a variety of supply, service and construction needs. The park uses the Federal Business Opportunities ( website to advertise most competitive contracting solicitations. For additional information about contracting with Olympic National Park, please call 360-565-3024.

Last updated: June 29, 2020

Contact the Park

Mailing Address:

600 E. Park Avenue
Port Angeles, WA 98362


(360) 565-3130

Contact Us