Mazama Campground is located 7 miles south of Rim Village near Highway 62 in a forested setting. The campground is open only during the summer. Each site has a picnic table, fire ring, and bear-resistant food locker.
All sites in June are available only on a first-come, first-served basis. In July, August, and September, 75% of the sites can be reserved in advance, either online or by calling 888-774-2728. The other 25% are first-come, first-served. In July and August, the campground usually fills completely, often by mid-afternoon. The campground is operated by the park's concessioner, a company called Xanterra Travel Collection.
Camp supplies, basic groceries, propane, firewood, and unleaded gasoline are available at the Mazama Camper Store.
There is a maximum of 6 people per campsite.
A limited number of sites with electric hookups are available on a first-come, first-served basis. For more information, call the campground directly at 541-594-2255 ext. 3610 or 3601.
A limited number of accessible RV sites are available. For guests requiring an ADA RV site, call the campground directly at 541-594-2255 ext. 3610 or 3601.
Campers can check in between 12 and 9 pm. Check out is by 12 pm.
Download a Map of Mazama Campground.
Download the Mazama Campground Regulations.
Last updated: September 18, 2018