The National Park Service is committed to providing high-quality customer service, creating audience experiences that are fun, memorable, and meaningful. Our initial customer service standards include:
- Safety: Safety information is readily available before and during a visit.
- Information: Staff and volunteers are welcoming and successfully communicate accurate, useful, and timely information.
- Facilities: Visitor facilities (restrooms, campgrounds, etc.) are clean and fully functional.
- Digital Experience: Quality digital tools effectively aid in successful trip planning, sharing, and enjoyment.
- Accessibility: Facilities, programs, and interpretive features are accessible.
- User Fees: User fees are reasonable and understandable.
- Permits: Permits are secured through easily understandable and efficient processes.
- Programs: Facilitated programs are enjoyable and meaningful for all audiences.
We are developing mechanisms, in combination with our annual Visitor Survey Card and website surveys, that will allow audiences to provide direct feedback on their experiences and help us continue to provide outstanding customer service and ensure continual improvement.
We welcome your comments and suggestions.
Last updated: August 5, 2019