Limited Hours Due to Covid-19: As of June 2, 2020, Casa Grande Ruins National Monument operating hours are Tuesday - Saturday, 9 am - 4 pm (closed on Sundays and Mondays).
Before visiting, please note the following areas of access:
- Compound A, and the picnic area Tuesday through Saturday during the hours of 9 am until 4 pm. Compound A is the area normally opened to the public for visitation which includes the Great House and visible ruins immediately surrounding the Great House.
- The visitor center, which includes the theater, exhibits, and the monument bookstore.
- All public access to the monument on Sundays and Mondays.
Casa Grande Ruins National Monument is open every day of the year, except Thanksgiving, Christmas, and Independence Day. The park gate opens at 9 am and closes 15 minutes prior to closing time, with access for exiting the park still available on the outgoing side.
Fall & Winter & Spring Hours of Operation:
- 9 am - 5 pm (October 1 - April 30)
Summer Hours of Operation:
- 9 am - 4 pm (May 1 - September 30th)
At closing time, visitors need to exit all areas of the park, including parking lot, picnic area, visitor center, and historic area.
Please Note: Casa Grande Ruins National Monument implements operating hour changes during the summer season and during our fall/winter/spring season. Please do not rely on old materials, guidebooks, or other websites that may not contain accurate information. Please use this website for the most up-to-date information about the park.