Tap into the power of parks for health with us!
This month we are celebrating the power of parks for health on the theme of connected conservation! We will explore how engaging in conservation efforts positively impacts the health of all living things – including people and the planet.
Opportunities to Engage
- Become a Park Health Ambassador Today! Experience the Power of Parks for Health and become a Park Health Ambassador by exploring wellness in nature and sharing your experience with others! Join thousands of individuals and organizations in the six-step process and be sure to RSVP your wellness in nature experience. To learn more, visit Wellness in Nature now.
Celebrate National Park Week and the Power of Parks for Health every day of National Park Week (April 17-25, 2021).
- Saturday, April 17: ParkRx Day
- Sunday, April 18: Volunteers in Parks Day
- Monday, April 19, Military Monday
- Tuesday, April 20: Transformation Tuesday
- Wednesday, April 21: Wayback Wednesday
- Thursday, April 22: Earth Day
- Friday, April 23: Friendship Friday
- Saturday, April 24: National Junior Ranger Day
- Sunday, April 25: Bark Ranger Day
We encourage visitors, parks and partners to share your experiences byt using the following hashtags: #PowerOfParksForHealth, #BeforeAndAfterParkRx, #NatureForAll, #HealthForAll.
Last updated: May 3, 2021