Permits & Reservations

Special Use Permits

The Special Use Permit authorizes activities that benefit an individual, group or organization, rather than the public at large. Examples include weddings, scattering ashes, commercial filming and/or photography, special assemblies, First Amendment activities, athletic events, or collecting of resource materials etc.

Commercial Use Authorization (CUA)

Commercial use includes any organization (commercial and non-profit) offering a service or itinerary that has been packaged, priced, and sold as guided instruction within national parks. Examples include (but are not limited to) workshops, shuttles, guided bike tours, guided hiking tours etc.


Last updated: February 9, 2021

Park footer

Contact Info

Mailing Address:

Cedar Breaks National Monument: Administrative Office
2390 West Highway 56 Suite #11

Cedar City , UT 84720


(435) 986-7120

Contact Us


Stay Connected