Permits & Reservations

On This Page Navigation


Special Use & Research Permits

The National Park Service requires permits for activities not normally associated with visiting the national seashore. For more information about activities requiring permits and how to apply visit see the options below. If you have additional questions or need assistance, contact the permits office by email.

  1. Commercial Use Authorizations: Commercial activities within the national seashore are limited, but some are permitted through the Commercial Use Authorization.
  2. Research Permits: Research and collection activities within Gulf Islands National Seashore are managed to prevent damage to the resources, to coordinate research activities, and to assist in the application of science to the management of the Seashore.
  3. Scattering Cremated Remains: With limitations, the National Park Service normally grants permission to those wishing to scatter cremated remains within the boundary of Gulf Islands National Seashore.
  4. Special Use Permits: Activities such as weddings, sporting events, public assemblies, religious ceremonies, and commercial filming and photography.
  5. Wilderness Island Camping: Groups of 10 or more campers on Horn or Petit Bois islands must obtain a wilderness camping permit (more information coming).

Camping Reservations


Reserve a Pavilion

Email the Permits Office to reserve a pavilion

Email The Permits Office

Last updated: February 3, 2021

Contact the Park

Mailing Address:

1801 Gulf Breeze Parkway
Gulf Breeze, FL 32563


(850) 934-2600

Contact Us